Business Development Coordinator
- Technical skills
Employer of choice
You want to use all your potential to build a greener future? Waga Energy‘s ambition is to produce biomethane worldwide at a price comparable to natural gas, in order to accelerate the energy transition in a context of climate emergency.
Come and join the WagaTeam!
Supporting the business development team, you will be responsible to :
- Coordinate the preparation of business proposals with team members.
- Prepare business presentations and summaries.
- Write or review written proposals.
- Write and track grant applications.
- Conduct and present data analysis and project feasibility studies as required.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Maintain prospect database.
- Develop and maintain a performance dashboard.
- Develop presentations, sales support materials and case studies.
- Participate in marketing initiatives.
- Ensure the logistics for attendance at trade shows and industry conferences.
- Maintain library of business development materials.
- Track contracts and amendments.
- You have a good sense of responsibility and you are autonomous and organized.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are curious and proactive and you are not afraid to ask questions and get information from your colleagues in order to advance in your work.
- You are a hands-on person and willing to travel to make sure that the work sites are properly prepared in collaboration with the project manager and the general contractor.
- You are sensitive to environmental issues and you wish to contribute at a personal level to the environmental objectives of the group. You are convinced that renewable energies and in particular renewable gas, have a major role to play in the future and you wish to be an actor of this change.
- University degree in administration or related discipline.
- Three years of experience in a business development team.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Proficiency in the Office suite.
- Experience in responding to RFPs and/or related business documents (an asset).
What is it like to work at Waga Energy?
- We are newly installed in the DigiHub in Shawinigan.
- We have open-plan offices and access to a cafeteria and several entertainment facilities (table soccer, ping pong, pool table, etc.).
- A committed, genuine and passionate work team.
- Competitive salary conditions in the industry.
- An ambitious and highly stimulating project.